'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Our Six Supercar Blast driving experience gives you 3 miles in six turbo boosted supercars of your choice at one of 8 great venues nationwide with TrackDays. As our biggest blast package of all, with weekend dates available to book, it's perfect to surprise Dad with for this Father’s Day.
From just £149, we’ll give you access to drive six of the most exclusive and instantly recognizable supercars in the world. An expert instructor will welcome you on arrival, and give you a full introduction and safety briefing to guide you through the track you’ll be taking on - and also to ensure your maximum enjoyment.
From there, it’s time to get behind the wheel of six supercars of your choice, and out onto the track for 3 exciting miles each. The supercars you can choose from include some of the sought after models from Nissan, Porsche, Audi, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and Ferrari. Our Six Supercar Blast is the ultimate driving experience blast around.
Welcome, Introduction and Safety Briefing
3 miles driving chosen Supercar 1
3 miles driving chosen Supercar 2
3 miles driving chosen Supercar 3
3 miles driving chosen Supercar 4
3 miles driving chosen Supercar 5
3 miles driving chosen Supercar 6
Individual Driving Experience Certificate to finish
Extras available include:
High Speed Passenger Ride (HSPR) - be taken for a one-lap high speed passenger ride with a pro driver in a sports saloon vehicle
The 'VIP Upgrade' where drivers can choose a selection of 2 photos - or - a platinum high speed passenger ride (in a race car or supercar) - £35
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) - the excess cost is waivered if the driver causes any damage to a vehicle (up to 6 vehicles) - £35
Premium Venue Upgrade - at the point of booking a date you can pay £30 to be able to take the experience at Dunsfold Park (ex Top Gear venue).
Please allow being at the venue for around 3 hours.
Vouchers for this package are valid for 10 months. You must have booked in and taken the experience within this time. We recommend you try and book at least 3 months in advance to ensure there are spaces available. All cars and venues are subject to availability at the time of booking. If you are looking to book this experience at our Dunsfold Park venue, an additional £30 will need to be paid at the time of booking a date.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
On the day, participants will be asked to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form before driving. The form may state that the participant will be liable to pay a fixed amount should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. You can pre-purchase a collision damage waiver (CDW) for a fixed price of £35 which waivers the fee for up to 6 cars. Drivers can purchase this on the day but the price ranges from £20-£45 (from 1 up to 6 cars at £5 increments). The purchase of the waiver is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venue operators. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator on the day and also on the booking confirmation. Please note, our customer service team will be unable to offer advice as to whether participants should or should not take out any additional cover for damage.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Participants must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. The general restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 5ft and 6ft 4in and max weight 18 stone. You must be of reasonable health. These restrictions do slightly vary between venues so please check before you book that you meet the requirements for the specific venue you want. Participants suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused to drive.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Weekdays and Weekends from March to November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.