Llandow Circuit was originally an airfield used in World War II before being decommissioned in 1957. In 1963 a 1 mile oval track was opened and various motorsport events took place until 1977 when the track lost its race licence. After then the circuit was only used for stock cars and it wasn't until 2001 after a restoration project in which the track was reshaped and widened to 9 metres that Llandow regained its licence. The Circuit is now regularly used for Motorsport and track day events.
Llandow Circuit Llandow Cowbridge Vale of Glamorgan CF71 7PB
On Board Car Lap of Llando Circuit
On Board Bike Lap of Llandow Circuit
Llandow Track Days Information
A good all round circuit with a challenging layout. Track has recently been resurfaced to meet the MSA Sprint Standard.