'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If you are aged between 6 and 80 an either don't hold a driving license or would rather be driven around at high speeds then this is the experience is the one for you. Upon arrival, you will go through the signing on process. You will then get to choose which cars you would like to be driven in. Choose from some of the fastest cars in our fleet, these include the Lamborghini Gallardo, Ariel Atom plus many more. That's not all as you'll also receive 4 drifting passenger laps in the Nissan 350Z.
Once you have picked your chosen cars you will then receive 4 high-speed laps in each vehicle around the turns and straights of the Bovingdon track. the instructor will show you how fast these cars can go and you'll be holding onto your seat through every lap.
Arrival and sign on
2 instructor driven passenger laps in car 1
2 instructor driven passenger laps in car 2
2 instructor driven passenger laps in car 3
2 instructor driven passenger laps in the Nissan 350Z
Supercars to choose from include; Ariel Atom 300, Dodge Viper SRT, Nissan GT-R, Tesla Model S ‘Ludicrous’ P90D, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, ‘Bullitt’ 1968 Ford Mustang, Lotus Evora, TVR 350C, Bentley Continental GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Masserati GranTurismo, Porsche 911 GT2. Please note that whilst you can suggest the cars that you would like to drive when you book, you actually pick them on the day and they are all subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase but can also be booked directly onto any available date. Please note, the Ferrari F430 is currently out of commision until 2019. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Max height: 6'5" (vehicle dependant)
Max weight: 20 stone (vehicle dependant)
Minimum age: 6
Maximum age: 80
In the case of severe weather, your experience may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates to take the experience. A refund will not be offered.
Selected weekdays and weekends through January-December. Please note there is a £9 upgrade to book onto a Saturday date.
In car footage and photos can be purchased on the day.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Ultimate Passenger Ride Collection
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.8 / 5Based on 8 reviews
24 September 2021
Great staff, all friendly, relaxed, obviously very good at what they do. This was a 21st birthday present for my disabled daughter and no-one was fazed by her disability, she was accepted like every other customer. Excellent!
Good value for money.
No Lotus on our day though; a bit disappointing as my daughter is a great James Bond fan. She enjoyed the Aston Martin though!
Please do something about the toilets…. they’re not very accessible. (And they stink!!!)
30 August 2021
Good selection of cars and well managed generally. My son enjoyed 4 laps laps per car and could chose 3 cars from a choice of around 10. He also then got 4 drifting laps. All the cars he wanted were available, and other than quite a long wait from the arrival time until his first car, he got through all 4 cars fairly quickly but not rushed. Good experience overall
27 August 2021
Great day, helpful, friendly, made it special, good fun all round. Would use again.
24 August 2021
Brilliant experience for my son, he loved every minute