'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
You've seen them from the outside, now it's time to discover what a tank is like on the inside with the Tank Passenger Experience. After your welcome, sign on and safety briefing, you'll be introduced to the mammoth Alvis Spartan CVR(T) Armoured Personnel Carrier, designed to carry a 12-man crew through conflict zones. Your passenger ride will take place in a much safer environment, though, with the battlefield being swapped for a purpose-built off-road course, giving you the opportunity to see exactly what a 15-tonne lump with caterpillar tracks can do for approximately 20 minutes.
Welcome, sign on and safety briefing
Approx 20 mins being driven around a purpose-built off-road course
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
Order a 10-month open gift voucher.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Min age 18
Max weight 18 stone
Min height 5 ft
Max height 6 ft 4
Good understanding of the English language is required for instruction purposes
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
There may be other passengers sharing the tank, as well as the instructor
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. If this happens, an alternative date will be offered to you by the experience provider.
Selected weekday and weekend dates from March to September.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.