This Military driving experience includes driving of 3 Military vehicles, the 432 Armoured personnel carrier, Russian Gvozdika Tank and the Humvee or the Lance Missile Carrier. You will also receive the Armoury Talk and tour.
Spectators are welcome (Age 7+) on this event for the price of £15.00 and will receive passenger rides, Armoury talk and refreshments. Please pre book 5 days in advance.
Registration Starts at 09.00 hours or 14:00 hours, after a role call and safety briefing, camouflaged suits and helmets are issued to separate teams.
432 Armoured personnel Carrier
Russian Gvozdika Tank
Lance Missile Carrier or Supercat
Armoury talk and tour
Driver of the day will get the chance to 'Crush a car'
Please allow up to 5 hours at the venue for this experience.
The Experience is held at Brackley, Northamptonshire, UK
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Minimum age 12 years old. Minimum height 5ft tall. We recommend that you bring clothing with you that you are happy to get dirty and wet. Boots or stout footwear are a must. We can provide suitable coveralls for drivers only - but we cannot be responsible for any damage to your own clothing. Where the activity demands it, we will insist that you wear a safety helmet and if necessary goggles and gloves. Spectators are welcome, a £15. 00 charge covers Armoury talks and rides. These need to be booked at least 5 days from the event, but can be paid for on the day. Spectators must be over the age of 7 to attend.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
3 Saturdays between May and September
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.