'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
As part of a three-man crew, you’ll take it in turns to negotiate the tricky tank course behind the controls of a 17-tonne FV432 tank with specially modified cannons which are capable of firing 40mm paint rounds. Under the guidance of your on-board instructor, you will get the opportunity to drive the tank, aim the cannon, load the breach and fire the big air-powered cannon. To get you into your role as an artillery hot-shot, you will be issued with radio headsets, kevlar helmets, tank suits and gloves. Once you are able to successfully operate the tank, the hatches are closed and you are free to engage in full-on armoured warfare against an opposing team using only your periscopes to guide you! After your experience, you will have the opportunity to look around the onsite military collection free of charge.
Welcome and safety briefing
1 x driving lap
Target practice and battle brief
Tank paintball battle
Free entry to the museum displaying a large military vehicle collection
Please allow up to 2 hours for your experience.
Voucher valid for 10-months from time purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
The activity is based on the completion of a set criteria which can vary person to person, meaning all timings are approx.
Minimum age: 16
Minimum height: 4ft 0in
Maximum height: 6ft 4in
Maximum weight: 22 stone
No driving licence is required
Use of a tank suit and helmet for the experience
Spectators are welcome, a fee per spectator will be charged, which also includes museum entry
Good understanding of the English language is required for instruction purposes
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Available Saturdays, Sundays and selected Wednesdays from April till October.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.