You and a friend or relative can both enjoy a thrilling high-speed passenger ride in a supercar at a choice of six circuits in the UK. This experience is perfect as a gift for couples or perhaps a father and son/mother and daughter day out. With six awesome supercars to choose your favourite from it's a supercar lovers dream. Your professional driver will not be holding back so be prepared to hold as they show off the unbelievable speed, cornering and braking of these powerful cars. If one lap is not enough for your passenger ride, why not upgrade to three!
Arrival, sign-on and safety briefing
1 lap high-speed passenger ride each
Supercars available for each person to choose from include: Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo LP560, Ariel Atom, Aston Martin V8, Audi R8, Porsche 997 Turbo.
You will need to allow to be at the venue for approx 1 hour.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
Elvington (North Yorkshire), Castle Combe (Wiltshire), Blyton Park (Lincolnshire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey), Three Sisters (Wigan) and Bruntingthorpe (Leicester).
This voucher is for two people. You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date. Please note, a Premium Venue Pass, priced at £25, will need to be purchased if you wish to take your experience at Castle Combe.
Minimum height 4ft (5ft for the Ariel Atom)
Maximum height: 6ft 5in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Family and friends are welcome to spectate
No dogs allowed
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected dates from early Spring to late Autumn.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.