'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Four Supercar Thrill driving experience gets you approximately 24 miles of driving time, 6 in each supercar picked from our extensive fleet. With a huge range of experience venues and circuits to pick from. You'll be accompanied by an expert instructor throughout your time behind the wheel, helping you stay safe whilst getting the most of your drive. Cars to choose from include Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Porsche and Nissan GTR (you cannot pre-book the model of the Ferrari or Porsche as they are subject to availability on the day.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 1
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 2
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 3
Up to 6 miles driving supercar 4
Supercars to choose from include the Ferrari 360* and 430, Jaguar F-Type V8***, Bentley GTC* and Supersport**, Caterham 7*, Lamborghini Gallardo and LP560, Aston Martin DB9 and Vantage V8, Porsche 997 Carrera 2, 997 Carrera 4S and 997 Turbo, Nissan GTR R35, Audi R8, Ariel Atom***** and BMW i8. *The Bentley GTC, Caterham 7 and Ferrari 360 are only available at Prestwold Hall. **The Bentley Supersport is not available at Blyton Park, Cranleigh Circuit, Smeatharpe, Great Tew, Lydden Hill, Mallory Park or St Andrews. ***The Jaguar F-Type V8 is not available at Aldershot Raceway, Carver Barracks, Great Tew, St Andrews, Three Sisters or Tockwith. *****Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
You need to allow 4-5 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £10 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Viewing is available for spectators
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
No weekend dates will be available at Mallory Park unless specifically stated otherwise
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on selected week days throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.7 / 5Based on 3 reviews over the past year
27 October 2020
Really enjoyed the variety of cars from the very heavy and brutal Bentley GT Super sport to the surprisingly delightful, light and accurate BMW i8. Ariel Atom been on my Wishlist and definitely did not disappoint. Instructors are brilliant and enthusiastic and up for a laugh. Specially thanks to Peter H in the Aston Martin. He clearly loves what he is doing and his instructions were spot on.