'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If you are aged between 6 and 75 an either don't hold a driving license or would rather be driven around at high speeds then this is the experience for you. Upon arrival, you will go through the signing on process. Once completed you will then be shown to the drifting car you will be sat in during your experience, the Nissan 350Z.
Once you have been strapped in you will get 4 high-speed, smoke-filled, tyre squealing laps around our drift track in Bovingdon Hertfordshire. You will be holding on for dear life as the instructor drifts and slides one way to the next, chaining long drifts around the long corners and sharp turns around the tighter ones.
Arrival and sign on
4 instructor driven passenger laps
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
In car footage and photos can be purchased on the day.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase but can also be booked directly onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Maximum height 6'2"
Maximum weight of 18 stone
Minimum age of 6
Maximum age of 75
In the case of severe weather, your experience may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates to take the experience. A refund will not be offered.
Selected weekdays and weekends through Jan-Dec. Please note there is a £12 upgrade to book onto a Saturday date.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.