'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn to drift in a real drifting car for a full days drifting experience. Take an intensive one to one drifting training session with our L2D academy instructor drivers who will teach you to mast er the art of drifting. This is an experience for the brave and your driving skills will be pushed to the limit in a fantastic day experience.
This is a great package for anyone who took our half day session and want to progress their skills even further.
Up to 3 people can share a car with the instructor for the whole day. The choice is you can stay on the wet surface all day long and get up to approx 5-6 hrs seat time, or you can mix onto the dry surface and wet surface. Tyre changing comes out of the overall seat time. Driving session starts at 9am to 12pm, you have 1 hr for lunch, then driving again from 1pm – 4pm.
Figures of 8.
3 Cones (Instructor not in car)
Clutch Kicking Initiation
Pro track forward
Pro track reverse
High Speed circuit training
High speed passenger laps.
This is a full day event from 9am to 4pm.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
This Learn 2 Drift day is suitable for everyone but the minimal requirement is the ability to be able to drive a manual car. Proof of ID is required along with your voucher/confirmation and if you do not have a driving license you will be required to pay an insurance premium of £39. 50 on the day of the event. Please note, this experience is available at multiple venues so please check which dates are for which venue before booking.
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Selected dates from March to December.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.