'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn the basics in a Learn2Drift liveried Lexus IS200 drift car for a bargain basement price. You'll be taught the art of doughnuts and figures of 8. Finish off experiencing first-hand what it's like to be a passenger in a car with a driver who competes in one of the many national or international drift series, with 5 high-speed passenger laps where a competitive environment will be replicated.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Doughnuts – get taught how to do that perfect doughnut and control the car using steering and throttle control, maintaining that perfect circular slide
Figures of 8 – learn how to control the car while the weight is shifting from one direction to the other, using steering/counter steering and throttle control
5-lap high-speed passenger ride alongside one of Learn2Drift instructors in the choice of Learn2Drift passenger ride cars on the day
The instructor is alongside you for all the above driving sessions. They will be pushing you hard and fast to learn doughnuts, weight shift techniques as quickly as possible before your final 4 attempts at drifting around the short circuit. Be prepared for some light-hearted banter from the cheeky instructors and note that the cars are put through their paces and won't look like they have come straight off the showroom floor.
You will be at the venue for approx 1 hour. There will be some waiting time between each driving session but you can expect a minimum of 10 minutes behind the wheel.
You will be offered a collision damage waiver on the day for £10 if you wish to cover yourself should you damage a vehicle. This is optional and will not prevent you from taking part if you do not wish to take it.
Birmingham Wheels Raceway , Aldershot Raceway, Hants (SW London) - March to October 2019 , Standlake Arena, Oxfordshire.
You can book a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto any date. Please note, this experience is available at multiple venues so please check which dates are for which venue before booking. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
A full UK (or equivalent) manual driving license is required
You'll be required to provide proof of your driving licence (card part only) along with your voucher/confirmation
Please note, this experience is available at multiple venues so please check which dates are for which venue before booking
The surface conditions on the day may affect drive time due to tyre wear
The provider will endeavour to give each driver the maximum possible time behind the wheel
Expected driving time – 10 during the session in a Learn2Drift Lexus IS200
Arms and legs must be covered throughout your experience
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
This event runs on selected dates year round at a choice of venues.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.