'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If driving two supercars wasn't enough, how about when it's on a real Racing Circuit! Enjoy a 3-mile Supercar double blast around either Mallory Park, Castle Combe or Anglesey Racing Circuit in your choice of Supercar then receive a high-speed passenger ride in a performance car to finish.
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
Up to 3 miles driving supercar choice 1
Up to 3 miles driving supercar choice 2
Collection of your driving certificate
Cars to choose from include the Ariel Atom Supercharged, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari 430, Ford Focus RS, Jaguar F-Type-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 997 Turbo. Please note, choice is all subject to availability. Distance is approximate and varies slightly at each venue.
Please allow being at the venue for up to 2 hours.
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date. You can extend the validity for a fee when you order. Please note, there is a £25 upgrade to take this experience on a weekend.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). Unless pre-paid on the voucher, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving up to 2 vehicles on the day. More details on this can be viewed from the order page.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available selected dates between March and November. Weekend dates are limited (you can view dates prior to purchase).
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.