'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Choose five to drive on this exhilarating experience. Pick from a list of performance supercars with the likes of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Ferrari 348 TS and the Audi R8, as well as a range of supercars made famous on the silver screen with the Nissan GT-R Nismo from The Fast and the Furious franchise. Drive your five chosen supercars for up to 15 miles, three miles in each, at a choice of driving experience venues covering both the north and south of the UK.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 3 miles driving supercar 1
Up to 3 miles driving supercar 2
Up to 3 miles driving supercar 3
Up to 3 miles driving supercar 4
Up to 3 miles driving supercar 5
High-speed passenger ride to finish
Supercars to choose from include; the Ariel Atom, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8, Caterham Seven, Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1, Ferrari 348 TS, Ferrari 360, Ferrari California, Ford 'Roush' Mustang GT, Ford 'Speed' Shelby Mustang GT, a recreation of the Ford GT40, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Five Supercar Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.3 / 5Based on 9 reviews
05 September 2021
To much time waiting around to many people booked on day
22 August 2021
Excellent day. Great instructors, very well organised and well worth the money. Will be doing another one without doubt.
09 August 2021
This is a must for any adrenaline junkie.
25 July 2021
The only bad part was that my name wasn't put down on any lists to drive the cars so I was hanging around for the first hour and a half with no driving,. I ended up being there in all for nearly 6 hours which was not good and not too much fun for my wife either.
24 July 2021
The system to sellect driver against car for each package, considering there were obviously many differing vouchers on the day, worked extremely well.
All of the professional drivers gave brilliant advise and were very tolerant, i guess as novices pounding around a track they could do in a quarter of the time.
For spectators however, it was a shame that such a small area, of what as a track, Castle Combe has great viewing spots not made available. This was made worse by allowing cars, etc to park close to the fence, not permitting family and friends to get a good vantage point.
I had a 5 car blast, some of my car choices were a little knackered and running rough, which did take the edge off some of my overall enjoyment, however from the boxes i have ticked you will see what a great time i had. Thank you.