'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The five supercar blast offers you the chance to drive a range of cars that cover both supercars and performance cars at the purpose-built track at Bovingdon in Hertfordshire. Enjoy 4 laps in a selection of cars that include the Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage and many more. After your arrival at the venue, you will go through the sign-on procedure and then be given a drivers safety briefing. Next, the instructor will give sighting laps of the track, where they will impart valuable knowledge of the best way to get around the track. After the demo, you will be then given a white-knuckle high-speed passenger ride which will have you on the edge of your seat. The excitement doesn't stop there now it's your turn to drive your chosen supercars for four laps of the track with the instructor beside you making sure you get the best out of each of the cars.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Instructor driven demonstration laps
High-speed passenger ride in a track prepared sports saloon car (Evo X, Impreza Sti or BMW M3)
4 laps in chosen car 1
4 laps in chosen car 2
4 laps in chosen car 3
4 laps in chosen car 4
4 laps in chosen car 5
Supercars to choose from include; Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Bentley Continental GT, Audi R8, Porsche 911 GT2, TVR T350C, Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, BMW M3, Lotus Evora, Ferrari 360 Maserati GranTurismo, Nissan Skyline R34, Toyota Supra 2JZ, Dodge Charger Police Interceptor. Please note, whilst you can suggest the cars that you would like to drive when you book, you actually pick them on the day and they are all subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £39 upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'5" (vehicle dependant)
Max weight of 20 stone (vehicle dependant)
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £39 surcharge per driver
Vehicle choice is not guaranteed, but if any vehicle is not available on the day for any reason, the events team will ensure you get to drive the most suitable replacement they can offer
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £39 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
5 / 5Based on 2 reviews over the past year
31 October 2020
Just wanted to say what a fantastic instructor Danny (Tesco drifting king) was, his ability to guide me round the track was very helpful and informative thought a few times to let go of the throttle but he help me hold my nerves and hold the line, thank you Danny for your help keep up the great work.
24 October 2020
I loved driving all the cars, I would of loved to of drove every car! It made my day when I got to drive a mustang not just the new model GT but an old 1968 mustang it was bit like driving a tank but great fun! The smoothest drive of the cars was the Audi R8 V10.