'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Drive a selection of some highly impressive and insanely quick supercars along with some high-performance cars. Drive 8 laps in each of the five cars from the selection that includes cars such as the Porsche GT2, Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Lotus Evora 400 just to name a few. After a short drivers briefing, you will be taken out on track with an instructor who will show you the racing lines and braking points and will also take you on a high-speed passenger ride. Then it's your turn driving your chosen five supercars for a rip-roaring driving experience.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Circuit demonstration with instructor
High speed passenger lap in a track prepared sports saloon car (Evo X, Impreza Sti or BMW M3)
8 laps driving supercar 1
8 laps driving supercar 2
8 laps driving supercar 3
8 laps driving supercar 4
8 laps driving supercar 5
Supercars to choose from include; Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Bentley Continental GT, Audi R8, Porsche 911 GT2, TVR T350C, Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, BMW M3, Lotus Evora, Ferrari 360 Maserati GranTurismo, Nissan Skyline R34, Toyota Supra 2JZ, Dodge Charger Police Interceptor, Lamborghini Gallardo. Please note, whilst you can suggest the cars that you would like to drive when you book, you actually pick them on the day and they are all subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Bovingdon Airfield (Hertfordshire).
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'5" (vehicle dependant)
Max weight of 20 stone (vehicle dependant)
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Vehicle choice is not guaranteed, but if any vehicle is not available on the day for any reason, the events team will ensure you get to drive the most suitable replacement they can offer
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.