'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Created with kids and teenagers in mind, the Junior Supercar Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride gives youngsters between 10 and 16-years-old the opportunity to pick a supercar from our stocked fleet before getting on track and enjoying up to 6 miles of driving sat beside an expert instructor who'll be giving you tips to help you get the most out of your driving time.
Once you've given it everything for 6 miles, you'll be shown how it's done by someone who knows the track like the back of their hand with an instructor-driven high-speed passenger ride.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving your chosen supercar
High-speed passenger ride to finish
Supercars to choose from include; the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8, Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1, Ferrari 360, Ferrari California, Ford 'Roush' Mustang GT, Ford 'Speed' Shelby Mustang GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Driver MUST be over 147cm tall
Minimum age is 10-years-old
Maximum age is 16-years-old
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Junior Supercar Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.2 / 5Based on 16 reviews
06 December 2021
Easy to book, although we had to wait a long time before our actual event due to the amoumt of people booking their trsck days too, so we had to book a track much further away in order to get the car we wanted. But the day itself was very well organised and had a great time. My only negative comment is the Junior track is away from spectators so nobody from my party could see me driving.
15 November 2021
Driving experience good but very disappointed that no photos were available to purchase as there was a problem with the photographers SIM card! This was a special 13th birthday present for our boy so it has spoiled the experience as he was looking forward to having a lovely photo of him driving as a momento.
08 September 2021
Even though it was really busy the staff were friendly and helpful which made the experience so much more enjoyable for my Son and I
05 September 2021
Awful experience.Unheloful staff 3 hour delay for a 2 min drive wasn’t allowed to take photos as they were in a rush as due to close. This was not our fault we waited 3 hours and could t get a photo as my son was rushed out the car and next person getting in so the staff could go home
Khem Singh Virk
05 September 2021
Completely chaotic - we had to wait almost 3 hours for the driving experience. Huge queues, not enough staff (who were helpful). No attempt to give priority accordingly to booking time.
£85 a rip off for only 5 minutes maybe 8 minutes for my son in the car as a junior driver