Why not give a junior a chance to drive in one of our platinum supercars for a junior driving experience they will remember for a long time. The experience offers flexibility on the choice of car and also the location.
Arrival, sign on
Driving session in the chosen supercar
(high speed passenger ride if upgrade is paid)
Certificate on completion of experience
Cars to choose from include Audi R8 V10, Ferrari 458, McLaren MP4 12C and the Platinum Lamborghini (This could be either the Performante or Balboni on the day).
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Elvington (York) , Prestwold Driving Centre (Leicestershire) , Smeatharpe (Exeter) , Dunsfold Park (Surrey) , Great Tew (Oxfordshire) , St Andrews (Scotland)
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A high speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Participants must be aged between 11 and17.
Minimum height: 4ft 10in.
Maximum weight: 17 stone.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Participants must be medically fit to take part.
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate.
Viewing is available for spectators.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Glasses must be worn if required for driving.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
No dogs allowed on site.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates during the Spring and Summer. Car choice subject to availabilty.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.