'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Give a junior aged between 10 and 17-years-old the chance to drive a car from our platinum supercar range, for a junior driving experience they will remember for a long time. The experience offers ultimate flexibility with a range of cars to choose from, including the Audi R8 V10 and McLaren MP4 12C, at a number of venues around the UK, from Smeatharpe in Exeter to St Andrews in Scotland.
Arrival, sign on
Up to 6 miles driving your chosen supercar
(high speed passenger ride if upgrade is paid)
Supercars to choose from include; Audi R8 V10, Ferrari 458, McLaren MP4 12C and the Platinum Lamborghini (this could be either the Performante or Balboni on the day).
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A high speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Participants must be aged between 10 and17
Minimum height: 4ft 10in
Maximum weight: 17 stone
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Viewing is available for spectators
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
No dogs allowed on site
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates during the Spring and Summer. Car choice subject to availabilty.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.