'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Platinum Supercar Thrill driving experience gets you approximately 6 miles of driving time, 6 in each exclusive supercar picked from our deluxe fleet, with a huge range of experience venues and circuits to pick from. You'll be accompanied by an expert instructor throughout your time behind the wheel, helping you stay safe whilst getting the most of your drive.
Cars to choose from include Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Huracan, Aston Martin DB9, McLaren MP4 12-C and many more.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving 1 platinum supercar
Supercars to choose from include the Aston DB11, Audi R8 V10 & V10+, BMW i8 Roadster, Ferrari 458 & 458 Spyder, Lamborghini LP570 Performante, Lamborghini Huracan, McLaren MP4 12C, McLaren 570S, McLaren 570S Spyder, and the Nissan GTR R35 GEN 3 600HP.
Aston Martin DB11 is not available at Great Tew & St Andrews.
Audi R8 V10+ & BMW i8 Roadster are not available at Aldershot, Carver Barracks, East Midlands Heritage, Great Tew & St Andrews
Lamborghini LP570 Performante is not available at Carver Barracks
Lamborghini Hurracan is not available at Aldershot & Great Tew.
Mclaren MP4 12C is not available at Aldershot, Blyton, Carver Barracks, East Midlands Heritage, Great Tew & St Andrews.
Mclaren 570S Spyder is not available in Aldershot, Blyton, Carver Barracks, East Midlands Heritage, Great Tew, St Andrews, Three Sisters & Tockwith.
Nissan GTR R35 GEN 3 600HP is not available in Aldershot, Carver Barracks, East Midlands Heritage, Great Tew, St Andrews, Three Sisters and Tockwith.
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You can pre-order a photo package once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Available on selected weekdays throughout the year. Selected weekends are available at applicable venues if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.