'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy some sideways action with this Nissan 350Z Bronze drifting experience at Bovingdon Airfield in Hertfordshire.You'll start with 3 sighting laps as a passenger before you learn to drift with 10 laps in the Nissan 350Z around the special drifting stage. You will also receive 1 drift demonstration passenger lap.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
4x instructor sighting laps including 1x drift demonstration passenger lap
10x laps drifting on the special stage
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for an upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'3"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Nissan 350Z Bronze Drifting Experience
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.2 / 5Based on 6 reviews
20 December 2021
My first drift experience.
07 August 2021
Never even got to do the event but believe the day would have been a great experience.
04 June 2021
friendly atmosphere at this place
25 October 2020
Great experience, staff very helpful, if doing the drifting experience you don't really need the £25 insurance waiver in case the car gets damaged as for the drifting experience it's highly unlikely
23 October 2020
A novel first introduction to a new experience which was fun but far too short to develop any real skill. Adrenalin was produced though, with a little greater understanding of how a car behaves and how control can be maintained.