'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Memories last forever, flowers don't... gift your other half something unique this Valentine's Day with the Double Supercar Blast for Two. You'll each get to choose two vehicles from a fleet that includes supercars from Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin, American muscle cars like the Chevrolet ZL1 Camaro, and famous movie cars like the Nissan GT-R from The Fast and Furious. Once you've sorted which cars you'd like to drive, find a venue near you, then book directly onto a date or give a gift voucher and go at a later date.On the day, you'll each take turns going out onto the track, accompanied by an expert instructor who'll be helping you get the most out of your day by giving you tips on when to brake, where the racing line is and most importantly when to really put your foot down. Which cars will you choose?
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Driver 1 will get up to 3 miles in each of their chosen cars
Driver 2 will get up to 3 miles in each of their chosen cars
Supercars to choose from include; the Ariel Atom, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8, Caterham Seven, Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1, Ferrari 348 TS, Ferrari 360, Ferrari California, Ford 'Roush' Mustang GT, Ford 'Speed' Shelby Mustang GT, a recreation of the Ford GT40, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25 per person. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Double Supercar Blast for Two - Special Offer
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.6 / 5Based on 12 reviews
12 October 2021
Would’ve given 5 stars but their communication leading up to the day was very poor. Tried contacting them with an important query via phone, email and Facebook without reply.
01 October 2021
It was a good experience but thought it could be longer for the price paid.
Michael and Kian Callaghan
24 September 2021
Too busy and cara are knackered
06 September 2021
*8 HOURS TO DO 4 LAPS* Whilst I understand delays are inevitable the time it took to drive two cars 2 laps each to me is just unacceptable.
The organisation of this event was atrocious, the cars we had booked where supposedly not available however they where being used on the track so I am assuming they had been double booked.
Instructors where ok but did not provide much guidance and all in all I was very disappointed considering this was a present for my father.
I would like some sort of compensation as we also missed a family lunch with relatives who had travelled 100's of miles to meet us after even though we allowed over the expected timescales recommended in the small print.
05 September 2021
Roland Pompermaier said the event was really good but very busy. I think the clutch went on one car and there was quite a lot of waiting time. My son Max Pompermaier could not attend due to illness - is there a refund policy at all ?