'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Now is your chance to take the seat and experience the thrill of a genuine racing car in this unique dual seater Racing Car passenger ride package exclusively available at Thruxton Motorsport Circuit near Andover in Hampshire, the fastest motor racing circuit in the UK. Experience the full potential of a slicks and wings open wheel racing car, as you sit back and enjoy the ride of your life from a professional racing driver out on the 2.4 mile long circuit that offers plenty of excitement, including some of the exhilarating high speed corners you'll ever ride on!
Welcome, sign on and safety briefing
Experience riding in an open wheel two seater racing car
A one of a kind racing car passenger ride
2 full speed laps around the UK's fastest race circuit (2.4 miles)
Please plan to be at the venue for 30 - 40 minutes.
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. Contact us for dates if they are not showing on this page. Please note there is a £10 surcharge to book a weekend date.
On the day drivers must wear clothes that cover their arms and legs
Helmets, race boots and gloves are provided
Spectators are welcome free of charge on site
The experience may be delayed or postponed in bad or severe weather. You must always still attend unless you have been informed otherwise by the supplier at the venue, who will contact you in the first instance in case the experience needs to be delayed or postponed.
This experience runs on selected weekdays and Saturdays during the spring and summer months. There is a £10 supplement to book a Saturday date.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.