'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Formula F1000 Driving Thrill is one of the fastest single seater experiences in the UK, and you can now enjoy 10 mind-blowing laps around our purpose built race track at Bovingdon Airfield. The Formula F1000 will go from 0.100mph in 4.75 seconds which is incredible. The experience will start off with drivers safety and techniques briefing, followed by circuit demonstration laps in a performance vehicle where you will learn the basic racing lines. Then you will take the wheel of the Formula F1000. Sitting just centimetres off the ground you will feel the thunderous power as you shift through the gears on your 10 breathtaking laps of the track. You will also receive a high-speed passenger ride in a performance car to put the icing on the cake to the experience.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 track paced sighting laps in a performance car
High-speed passenger ride
10 Laps in Formula F1000
The experience duration is approximately 90 minutes.
Gift vouchers are valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. From January you can book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £35. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 16 stone
Max age: 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £39 surcharge per driver
Please note: If booking more for more than one participant, you will not be on track at the same time
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events team s terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from January - October. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £39 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Formula F1000 Driving Experience
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.3 / 5Based on 3 reviews over the past year
21 October 2020
The track time is one of the best I’ve taken part in.
16 March 2020
Coming out of the 30m 180 degree bend and accelerating hard down the (c140m) straight even in 4th takes you to the 100mph mark before the chicane, quite exhilarating - but need to be brave, controlled and more laps needed as each lap you generally improve.