'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Film fanatics will absolutely love this epic Three Movie Car Blast experience as they will get the opportunity to drive some of the legendary vehicles we have seen on the big screens! You will have the luxury of choosing from The Ford 'Bullitt' Mustang made famous by Steve McQueen in 1968 in the film Bullitt, Tony Stark's (Ironman) Audi R8, The iconic Aston Martin V8 Vantage made famous by the elegant Mr James Bond, 'Eleanor' The Shelby GT500 Mustang from Gone in 60 Seconds and The Toyota Supra or Nissan Skyline made famous through the extremely popular Fast and Furious franchise.
This outstanding experience is based at Bovingdon Airfield in Hertfordshire, just outside of London. Not only will you get to drive 3 movie cars around the purpose designed circuit for 4 miles each, but you will also receive 1:1 tuition from an expert instructor, 3 sighting laps as well as 1 High Speed Passenger ride in a sports car.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 instructor driven sighting laps in either the BMW M3 E90, Mitsubishi EVO X or the Subaru Impreza WRX
1 High speed passenger ride
12 laps driving three of the vehicles stated below:
Cars to choose from include: Ford 'Bullitt' Mustang, 'Eleanor' Shelby GT500 Mustang, Nissan Skyline, Toyota Supra, Audi R8 and Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
*Please note: cars are subject to availability. If there are no suitable movie cars then a supercar will be chosen instead to fulfil the experience.
Please allow up to 120 mins at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for an upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'4"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Boost upgrade available on the day for £19, subject to availability and weather conditions
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.