Have you got what it takes to tame the beast with our Dodge Charger driving experience? The Dodge Charger is a classic American muscle car we like to call General Lee, our little homage to the Dukes of Hazzard. With its roaring V8 that kicks into life with a slight touch of the throttle and going from 0.60 in as little as 5.4 seconds, the Dodge Charger can hang with the best of them. After arriving at your chosen venue you will go through the sign-on process followed by the driver's safety briefing. Now it's time for you to squeeze into the driver's seat and get ready for an experience of a lifetime. You will get three miles driving this exceptional piece of machinery all the while your instructor will be giving you helpful tips to get the most out of the car and your experience.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles driving the Dodge Charger
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Abingdon (Oxfordshire), Blyton Park (Lincolnshire), Bruntingthorpe (Leicestershire), Castle Combe (Wiltshire), Dunsfold Park (Surrey), Norfolk Gliding Club (Norfolk), Perranporth (Cornwall), RAF Honington (Suffolk), Three Sisters (Wigan), Tockwith (York), Bovington (Dorset).
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note 2019 availability at Perranporth will be extremely limited.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.