'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Get a taste of the US of A with the Six American Muscle Blast. Pick your six favourites from an extensive fleet that includes thunderous classics like the Shelby Mustang GT350 and Dodge Charger, as well as more refined modern American muscle cars like the Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1 and Ford 'Speed' Mustang GT.You'll get up to 18 miles driving, 3 in each car, sat beside an expert instructor who'll be giving you tips to help you get the most out of your driving time. Once you've given it everything for 18 miles, you'll be shown how it's done by someone who knows the track like the back of their hand with an instructor-driven high-speed passenger ride.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 3 miles driving your first chosen American muscle car
Up to 3 miles driving your second chosen American muscle car
Up to 3 miles driving your third chosen American muscle car
Up to 3 miles driving your fourth chosen American muscle car
Up to 3 miles driving your fifth chosen American muscle car
Up to 3 miles driving your sixth chosen American muscle car
High-speed passenger ride to finish
American muscle cars to choose from include: Chevrolet Camaro SS, Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Ford Gran Torino, Ford 'Roush' Mustang GT, a recreation of the Ford 'Le Mans '66' GT40, Ford 'Speed' Shelby Mustang GT, Pontiac 'KITT' Trans Am, Dodge 'General Lee' Charger, Dodge 'Dom's' Charger R/T, Shelby Mustang GT350, Shelby 'Bad Boys' Cobra. Please note, the Shelby Cobra is not available at Castle Combe or Heyford Park.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Six American Muscle Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride Near Me