'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This 1-2-1 drifting experience gives you the undivided attention of your very own experienced drifting instructor in our learn to drift academy car for up to 3 hours, ample time for you to graduate from the drifting academy!If you're new to drifting, you'll start by working through some of the more basic drifting techniques like the doughnut and figures of 8, before moving on to more advanced skills and manoeuvres. Feel like you need to go back and practise that Scandinavian flick? No problem! The beauty of this drifting experience is that you're in control for the duration of your time in the car, and it scales with your ability allowing you to progress as fast or as slow as you need.Sharing is caring, and with this drifting course, you can bring up to two friends along to enjoy the ride and experience the thrill of burning rubber and going sideways whilst still being in complete control. You can also upgrade the experience to be six hours.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Start with the basics of drifting and learn how to do figures of 8, Scandinavian?flicks and doughnuts
Move on to more advanced drifting techniques
Put your new skills to the test on the main drifting track
By the end of the session, we would expect you to have progressed enough to take the instructors on passenger rides (that?s your challenge!).
Be prepared for some light-hearted banter from the cheeky instructors and note that the cars are put through their paces and won't look like they have come straight off the showroom floor.
A Learn 2 Drift instructor is alongside you for the duration of your 1-2-1 session. You will be practising a number of drifting techniques doughnuts, weight shift and handbrake techniques before you try out on the main passenger ride circuit. How quickly you pick up the basics techniques will determine your progress onto the main track. If you upgrade to the 6-hour experience you will get double the time behind the wheel.
You will be at the venue for approximately 4 hours with up to 3 hours driving in your group (6 hours driving if you upgrade).
If you do not have a driving license you will be required to pay an insurance premium on the day of the event. You will be offered a collision damage waiver on the day if you wish to cover yourself should you damage a vehicle. This is optional and will not prevent you from taking part if you do not wish to take it.
You can book a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto an available date. You can upgrade from a 3 hour to a 6-hour course on the booking page. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
A full UK (or equivalent) manual driving license is required
If you do not have a driving license you will be required to pay an insurance premium on the day of the event
You'll be required to provide proof of your driving licence (card part only) along with your voucher/confirmation
Please note, this experience is available at multiple venues so please check which dates are for which venue before booking
The surface conditions on the day may affect drive time due to tyre wear
The provider will endeavour to give each driver the maximum possible time behind the wheel
Expected driving time – Up to three hours during the session in our Learn to Drift academy car
Arms and legs must be covered throughout your experience
Please note, if you're driving to Rockingham, you'll be required to provide your vehicle registration number before attending
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
This event runs on selected dates and at various venues throughout the year and are subject to availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Exclusive 3 Hour 1-2-1 Learn to Drift Experience Near Me