The Monte Carlo half day rally course is the perfect way for drivers to feel the power, traction and control in two of the greatest rally cars ever at London Rally School. You will be taught the skills to get the best performance out of the two cars. These skills will help the driver gain the confidence to take on the more advanced rallying skills on any condition or road surface. This experience has a morning option or an afternoon option.
Arrival and safety briefing
Driving sessions learning basic rally skills
Driving sessions in the Ford Escort RS2000
Driving sessions in the Subaru Impreza
Certificate on completion of event
Coffee available throughout the experience
This is a half day experience and you can choose either a morning session or an afternoon session.
Accident damage indemnity: Reduces the potential cost of accident damage from £500 to £0 and is available to purchase for £15 per driver per day. Please note that if you require this accident damage indemnity it can be paid on arrival. Spectators - Spectators are welcome on the understanding that they sign a declaration of indemnity and on payment of £10 fee per person on arrival. Spectators will have the opportunity for Rally hot rides subject to cost and availability.
London Rally School, Oxfordshire.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or call to book direct onto a date.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height is 6ft 6 inches and you must hold a full driving license. The price for this experience is for 1 person but you may wish to book in more. This experience is on a 5. 1 customer to car ratio.
Severe weather may cause a delay or cancellation. Refer to terms and conditions for details
This experience is available on weekdays and weekends. The course runs from January to December, please call us for availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.