'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
An adrenaline filled full day of Rally driving. The course designed to help you master the skills of Rally driving. On a purpose built Rally stage you will learn how to perform Handbrake turns and power slides while under the tuition of your instructor.
Introduction, welcome and safety briefing
Classroom introduction to Rally driving
5 laps of the handbrake circuit to the left followed by 5 laps of the power slide circuit to the left
5 laps of the handbrake circuit to the right followed by 5 laps of the power slide circuit to the right
2 full laps of the full gravel rally stage
Break for lunch (Lunch not included in the cost)
Learn how to write, read and interpret pace notes
A number of sessions Rally driving on the full Rally special stage of Silverstone Rally School using your pace notes
Summary of the day’s activities, driver assessment and presentation
This is a full day course starting at 9am
You can order a 10 month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The maximum height is 6 foot 4 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
Severe weather such as heavy snow or ground frost may cause the course to be unsuitable to drive. Please check our terms and conditions for more details
The Rally school will operate six days a week and the course starts at 9am. Available Saturdays with occasional weekdays.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.