'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
An adrenalin filled half day Rally driving course designed to help you master the skills of Rally driving. On a purpose built Rally stage you will learn how to perform Handbrake turns and power slides while under the tuition of your instructor.
Welcome introduction and classroom briefing session
Demonstration session driven by your instructor with you in the co-driver's seat
3 driving sessions on the practice rally stage with your instructor in the co-driver's seat
A final session on the special rally stage
Summary of the day's events and presentation of drivers certificate
The standard car for this experience is the Subaru but you can upgrade to an Escort MKII for £10.00.
The course starts at 9am and finishes around 12.30pm.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The maximum height is 6 foot 4 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
This experience is dependant on suitable weather conditions, please check the terms and conditions before booking.
This Rally school course starts at 9am and runs weekly
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.3 / 5Based on 3 reviews over the past year
22 August 2019
Facilities are great for learning everything you need to know, the cars are great and are purposely built for learning how to get round a rally track. The instructors there are superb!
15 May 2019
The amount of time behind the wheel is relatively short within the half day and therefore this does not represent more than average value for money.
17 March 2019
Whilst it’s understandable that things go wrong from time to time, the way it is handled makes a big difference. In this case I paid a premium to drive a Mk2 ******. The first broke after a couple of laps of starting, the spare care broke half way round its first lap and I didn’t get to go in either. The rest of the day was completed in a Subaru which to be honest I wouldn’t have booked.
The apology for this was “well these things happen”, no discount was offered or reimbursement for the premium paid.
Over all I think the day wasn’t good value as an experience, staff were friendly and the set up was good but execution should have been slicker by being abit more customer focused rather than going for bulk bookings