'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn the art of drifting and become a Drift Hero at the world-famous Donington Park circuit. Jump into one of the drift hero Caterhams and enjoy some high octane sideways action! Burn rubber and get the tyres squealing and smoking as you enjoy a full-day drifting experience.
This experience is immensely fun and hugely popular whether taken individually or as part of a group. Drivers will be pushed to their limits learning the art of drifting in one exciting experience. A drift heroes winners pack awaits the best drifter of the session.! Enjoy a full-day session with refreshments on arrival at the W2R showroom. Each driver gets more drift time than any other experience of this type on the market with professional instructors, perfectly prepared Caterham Drift cars and a Drift Hero prize package for the most skilful tyre burner on the day!
Drift Hero Sign on with refreshments
Drift Hero goodie pack
Driver safety briefing
Demo by professional race driver
Session 1 – Drift Control Skills: Learn to control the car
Session 2 – Drift Course: Take on the course with more speed
Session 3 – Drift Battle: Up your game on the double lap challenge
Drift Hero Presentation
You will be at the venue from 7.30 am -5.30 pm.
Order a 10 month open gift voucher or book directly onto any available date.
Minimum age: 18
Minimum height: 5ft 2in
Maximum height: 6ft 4in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected dates throughout the year.
A collision damage waiver can be purchased on the day which will cover drivers on the excess for any damages that may occur whilst under the driver's control.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.