'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Experience the power and performance of five supercars with the Five Supercar Thrill at either Ingliston Racing Circuit, just west of Edinburgh, or upgrade to Knockhill Racing Circuit, two of Scotland's best driving experience venues. Choose your supercar from a modern fleet that includes top models from Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche.After you've checked-in, your experience really gets going. You'll receive a full classroom-style safety briefing along with track tuition before heading down to the pitlane. You'll get approximately 30 miles of driving, 6 miles in each of your chosen supercars, powering through straights and tackling tricky corners. You'll be accompanied by a fully trained and accredited instructor throughout your experience who'll help you get the most out of your time behind the wheel. The last part of your experience gets you in the passenger seat of the ferociously fast Ariel Atom, or BMW M3 if you're at Knockhill. Hold on tight as you get to see exactly what a high-performance car can do in the hand of a professional. Supercars to choose from include; Porsche 911, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
Welcome and introduction
A total of 30 miles driving, 6 in each of your chosen supercars
High speed passenger ride in an Ariel Atom (BMW M3 or a similar sports saloon is used at Knockhill)
Please allow up to 5 hours at the venue.
Order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto any available date. A surcharge of £30 is applicable to book this experience on a weekend. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Knockhill. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age 17
Participants must hold a full, valid driving licence
Minimum height 5ft
Maximum height 6ft 6
Maximum weight 19 stone
All drivers must be able-bodied
Any medical conditions that may affect driving ability must be made aware of at the time of booking
Spectators are welcome at all venues with no extra charge
Disabled access may vary depending on location
Children must be supervised at all times
Pets are not permitted at any circuit
Experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
In cases of extreme weather conditions i.e snow, ice or fog experiences may have to be postponed for health and safety reasons. Customers will be given as much notice as possible and will be offered an alternative date to reschedule their experience. A text and/or email will be sent out to all customers and if where possible a phone call. It is important that correct participant contact information is given at the time of booking to ensure all customers are contactable in these instances.
This experience is available on selected weekend and weekdays from March to November.
An optional ‘Excess Damage Insurance’ can be purchased upon receiving your confirmation email directly with the experience provider or at the venue (prices may vary).
Specific car available may be subject to change in the event mechanical or operational factors.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.