'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Make the most of this opportunity to take the wheel of a range of iconic Movie Car replicas in this incredible 5 car driving experience. You will have the luxury of choosing from The Ford 'Bullitt' Mustang made famous by Steve McQueen in 1968 in the film Bullitt, Tony Stark's (Ironman) Audi R8, The iconic Aston Martin V8 Vantage made famous by the elegant Mr James Bond, 'Eleanor' The Shelby GT500 Mustang from Gone in 60 Seconds and The Toyota Supra or Nissan Skyline made famous through the extremely popular Fast and Furious franchise.
This amazing experience is on offer at our Bovingdon Airfield venue in Hertfordshire, just outside of London. You will receive a 30 minute briefing session from an expert instructor detailing all of the important aspects required to take part in this event. You also get 3 sighting laps as well as one high speed passenger ride. Then you can enjoy 4 miles in each of your chosen 5 vehicles for an unforgettable adrenaline filled day.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 instructor driven sighting laps in either the BMW M3 E90, Mitsubishi EVO X or the Subaru Impreza WRX
1 High speed passenger ride
20 laps driving 5 of the vehicles stated below:?
Cars to choose from include: Ford 'Bullitt' Mustang, 'Eleanor' Shelby GT500 Mustang, Nissan Skyline, Toyota Supra, Audi R8 and Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
*Please note: cars are subject to availability. If there are no suitable movie cars then a supercar will be chosen instead to fulfil the experience.
Please allow up to 4 hours at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for an upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'4"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a surcharge per driver
Boost upgrade available on the day for £19, subject to availability and weather conditions
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.