New for 2018 The Formula F1000 Driving Thrill is one of the fastest single seater experiences in the UK, and you can now enjoy 10 mind-blowing laps around our purpose built race track at Bovingdon Airfield. The Formula F1000 will go from 0.100mph in 4.75 seconds which is incredible. The experience will start off with drivers safety and techniques briefing, followed by circuit demonstration laps in a performance vehicle where you will learn the basic racing lines. Then you will take the wheel of the Formula F1000. Sitting just centimetres off the ground you will feel the thunderous power as you shift through the gears on your 10 breathtaking laps of the track. You will also receive a high-speed passenger ride in a performance car to put the icing on the cake to the experience.
Gift vouchers are valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. From January you can book directly onto a date.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 track paced sighting laps in a performance car
High speed passenger ride
10 Laps in Formula F1000
The experience duration is approximately 90 minutes.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience. You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted. Min height 5'0" | Max height 6'2" | Max weight of 18 stone | Max age 75. Glasses must be worn if necessary. If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver. When ordering a voucher or booking a date for Bovingdon Experiences you also agree to the additional Bovingdon Terms and Conditions
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events team s terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from January - October. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £35. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Book a date for the best driving experience at Lydden Hill in Kent, the Supercar Four with Trackdays.co.uk. Drive each Supercar for 5 laps with a professional instructor by your side. Order a gift voucher and book a date.