'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
On arrival, you will have a briefing on the events of the day and the safety procedures that you will need to follow during the day. During the experience, your instructor will demonstrate how to drive and get most out of all of the cars you will be driving. Take to the wheel of a Ford Fiesta Zetec S to get used to driving at high speeds around Castle Combe.
Experience the thrill of driving the Formula Ford 1600 single seater, not many people will ever get the chance to drive cars like this. The amazing Ford Focus ST2 will take your breath away as you tare around the track. Finish your experience in the stylish Lotus Elise followed by a presentation of certificates to prove you have driven some of the worlds most loved cars.
3 x Passenger Instruction laps in a Ford Fiesta Zetec S
4 x Driving Analysis laps in a Ford Fiesta Zetec S
6 x Driving laps in Formula Ford Racing Car
2 x Passenger Instruction laps in a Ford Focus ST2
4 x Driving Analysis laps in a Ford Focus ST2
2 x Passenger Instruction lap in Lotus Elise
5 x Driving Analysis laps in Lotus Elise
You need to allow up to 5 hours at the venue
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 200cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
The Experience runs at various times throughout the day on selected Saturdays and Weekdays throughout the year.
Still Photo: From £20.00 on the day
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.