'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This experience has been put together for you to get a taste of what it is like to drive a Formula race car.
Starting your day with a briefing session, jump into a Ford Fiesta Zetec S with your instructor who will show you how to take to the track at high speeds. Then it will be your chance to take to the wheel to get a feel of the track and its best race lines. Finally you will get behind the wheel of the Formula Ford Single Seater for a thrilling 6 driving laps. Your day is ended with a debriefing and presentation of your certificate.
3 x Passenger Instruction laps in Ford Fiesta Zetec S
4 x Driving Analysis laps in Ford Fiesta Zetec S
6 x Driving laps in Formula Ford Racing Car
You need to allow up to 3 hours at the venue
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 200cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
The Experience runs at various times throughout the day on selected Saturdays and Weekdays throughout the year.
Still Photo: From £20.00 on the day
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.