'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Take an immersive journey through motorsport with The Silverstone Interactive Museum. This brand-new, family-friendly visitor attraction at the iconic home of British motorsport takes you on an inspiring and exciting journey through the past, present and future of Silverstone and British motor racing. You'll get to discover the history of the site, including it's previous origins as a WWII RAF base, and how the famous corners got their names.You can get up close to iconic cars including Nigel Mansell's 1992 Red 5 and discover never-before-seen memorabilia, such as signing-on sheets featuring Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher and more. You can try your hand at commentating and get stuck into the Tech Lab to learn about the science behind the sport and discover how race-winning cars are made.There's something for motorsport fans of all ages, including Lewis Hamilton's race suit, boots and helmet, and a replica of his 2016 Mercedes hanging in the atrium. Add to this a 360-degree cinema race experience with commentary from Murray Walker, and an outdoor track trail and there's something for everyone to enjoy!
2-3 hours of thrilling, immersive entertainment for everyone.
Family-friendly, year-round, indoors (except for outdoor heritage track trail).
Atrium Cafe & Shop with exclusive Silverstone Merchandise.
With 360-degree cinema experience.
Duration: Please allow up to 2.5 hours at the venue.
Please allow up to 2.5 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Admission for 1 adult.
Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
Under 5's go free.
The Silverstone Interactive Museum is predominantly indoors, except for the outdoor heritage track trail.
This experience is available seven days a week to Sunday, 5th September 2021, except for Christmas Day and the dates outlined below.
Opening hours are 10am - 5pm, with last admission at 3pm. Café closes at 4pm, except Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve: 10 am - 4 pm (last admission 2 pm).
No admission on these dates without an event ticket:
26th August - Day of Champions
27th - 29th August - British Prix MotoGP 2021
5th September - Cycling Event
10th - 12th September - Bennetts British Superbike Championship
25th - 26th September - Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship
10th October - Running Event
6th - 7th November - Walter Hayes Trophy
After 5th September 2021, the museum is closed Monday - Wednesday term time, on the following dates:
Then open 7 days a week until Sunday, 4th September 2022.
There is also a gift shop available at the museum.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.