'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Young aspiring truck drivers aged 15 and up have the perfect package in store, with our Young American Truck Driving Thrill package. This experience is available to use at a range of venues across the UK. An expert instructor will greet them upon arrival to begin their registration and talk your junior trucker through their safety briefing. Then for the fun bit, as they climb up into the cabin and under their guidance, take to the wheel for two laps in a Ford F650 Pick Up Truck. You'll get to grips with driving this fully automatic, truck chassis based truck over two laps of around 4 miles in total on a short course. They can also round off the day in style with purchase on the day of additional laps. It's double the trucking for double the laps and double the fun on this unforgettable and unique junior driving experience day!
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
20 instructed minutes driving the Ford F650 Pick Up Truck
Venues that can be booked for this experience are: Carver Barracks (Essex), Goodwood (East Sussex), Bentwaters (Suffolk), Lisburn (Northern Ireland), East Fortune Race Circuit (Scotland), Curborough Sprint Course (Staffordshire), Teesside Autodrome (Middlesbrough), Newark Showground (Nottinghamshire), Wincanton Racecourse (Somerset).
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age: 15 years old
Drivers must provide proof of age in the form of a Passport or Birth Certificate that must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate (unless government COVID restrictions in place)
Under 16s must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
These experiences are held on private property, all participants and spectators must respect the rules of the course/track and adhere to any requests of the landowners.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
All dates are subject to availability
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Available to book on very limited dates year round. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware these trucks are left-hand drive and have steep steps. It takes varying lengths of time for individuals to become accustomed to using the gear system. It will not be possible to drive any more than two laps if the driver as not been able to get accustomed to using the gears.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.