'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is a must for any 11 -17 year old who wishes to learn rally driving skills. This solo experience will give you the chance to learn rally skills one to one at the venue with a fully qualified rally instructor. It will be you and your instructor who will put you through your paces, and under his guidance you will be power sliding around the rally stage in no time.
Arrival and safety brieifng
In class briefing
Session learning basic car control
Session learning basic rally driving techinques
High speed passenger ride
You will need to allow at least 2 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Driver's must be between the ages 10-16 with the minium height of 4ft 6inches and the maximum height is 6 foot 2 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
Severe weather such as heavy snow or ground frost may cause the course to be unsuitable to drive. Please check our terms and conditions for more details
The Experience runs on selected weekdays and weekends from March and October
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.