'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Fans of the motoring TV show Top Gear have the opportunity to book our exclusive Ultimate Top Gear Track Day Experience, at the site of the show's test track at Dunsfold Park in Surrey.
Your day will include a chance to put the likes of Matt LeBlanc and Rowan Atkinson to shame with a spin in the ‘Reasonably Priced Car' (a Kia Cee'd) against the clock to see if you can beat the stars who drove in it. You'll also get the chance to drive some of the most desirable marques of supercars in the world, including the McLaren 720s, Porsche GT3 RS, Lamborghini Aventador and Ferrari 458.
Remember when Jeremy Clarkson drove the Ariel Atom around the circuit? You can do the same (with helmet) for a total of 3 miles and feel the sheer force and power of this simple but turbocharged supercar. You'll learn how to drive a Segway on the Off Road Course, from which you'll drive the Segway over to the 4x4 course for a spin in a Land Rover 4x4. Your day ends with a drive of a 32 tonne HGV around a challenging Auto Test style course.
It all adds up to a great value package, perfect for Top Gear fans and a unique gift idea to treat Dad this Father's Day, with a special offer of 30% off.
Your experience day will commence with the following:
Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary
Breakfast roll and hot drink
Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor
After which, your experience will include (not necessarily in this order):
Drive of an Ariel Atom for 3 miles around the track
3 miles driving in a Porsche GT3RS
3 miles driving in a Lamborghini Aventador
3 miles driving in a Ferrari 458
3 miles driving in a McLaren 720s
Break for lunch (provided)
Learn to drive an Off Road Segway over to the 4x4 course
Drive of a Land Rover 4x4 around the 4x4 course.
Drive of a ‘Reasonably Priced Car’, the Kia C’eed for around 5 laps (10 minutes max). You will be timed, and best lap will be put up on the leaderboard
Drive of a 38T HGV Lorry Transporter
High speed passenger ride in an Ariel Atom
Prize giving for driver of the day and best time on the leaderboard
All drivers will receive a certificate of their day as well as their score cards and automatic membership to a VIP club
Please allow to be at the venue for the entire morning or afternoon.
You can order an open gift voucher or book directly onto a date.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
An optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Drivers must hold a full clean driving licence, and be of minimum age (17 years old). They must also be between 4'10 -6'6 in height, and a maximum of 20 stone weight.
Driving experiences are still carried out during rainy weather. We advise you to wear appropriate protective clothing. In extreme weather conditions, events may be cancelled. In this eventuality, we or the provider will do our best to contact the participant to inform them and rearrange the experience.
Extremely limited availability (only 2 or 3 weekday dates per year).
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.