'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Fans of the popular motoring TV show Top Gear always look forward to the ‘Star In A Reasonably Priced Car' segment of the show, where celebrities ranging from Jimmy Carr to Olly Murs have proved their speed credentials. Now's your chance to give them all a run for their money with our exclusive Top Gear Star in a Car Challenge experience.
You'll take to the site of Top Gear's famous test track at Dunsfold Park in Surrey, where you'll begin your day with three miles in a super speedy Ariel Atom just as Jeremy Clarkson did on the show (albeit with a helmet). Then it's over to the Off Road course, where an expert instructor will teach you how to drive an Off Road Segway.
The very same Segway will also be driven by you to take over to the 4x4 course, where you'll drive a Land Rover 4x4. Finally, you'll take to the wheel of our Reasonably Priced Car (a Kia Cee'd) for five laps of approximately 10 minutes against the clock. Can you beat Matt LeBlanc's record leaderboard time of 1:42:10 that he scored on the show? Our Top Gear Star in a Car challenge is a great gift idea for Father's Day if your dad's a fan of the show, with a special offer of 30%.
Your experience day commences with:
Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary
Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor
After which, your experience will include (not necessarily in this order):
Drive of the Ariel Atom for 3 miles around the track
Tutorial of driving an Off Road Segway, which you will drive over to the 4x4 course
Drive of a Land Rover 4x4 around the 4x4 course
Drive in our Reasonably Priced Car, the Kia Cee'd for around 5 laps (10 minutes max). You will be timed, and the best lap will be put up on the leaderboard
All drivers will receive a certificate of their day as well as their score cards and automatic membership to our VIP club.
Please allow to be at the venue for the entire morning or afternoon.
You can order an open gift voucher or book directly onto a date.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
An optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Drivers must hold a full clean driving licence, and be of minimum age (17 years old). They must also be between 4'10 -6'6 in height, and a maximum of 20 stone weight.
Driving experiences are still carried out during rainy weather. We advise you to wear appropriate protective clothing. In extreme weather conditions, events may be cancelled. In this eventuality, we or the provider will do our best to contact the participant to inform them and rearrange the experience.
Extremely limited availability (only 2 or 3 weekday dates per year)
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.