You can take your own Car for a drive around the twists and turns of a circuit
This £200 Voucher can be used towards any 'own vehicle track day' on our track days calender. Choose from hundreds of available dates throughout the year available at various venues across the UK. Choose to drive on either an airfield track or a real race circuit such as Silverstone or Brands Hatch. You can also choose to go to one of our many European circuits such as the iconic Spa Franchamps circuit in Belgium. A helmet must be worn at all times and the car must pass the noise limits set for that particular venue and date. You can also take extra drivers and passengers on a own vehicle track day making it a day out with either friends or family. Extra drivers, Passengers, Helmet hire, Garages and Tuition can all be added at an additional cost. Please see our car track day guide for useful info.
Typical itinerary (can vary depending on the venue)
Welcome and Safety briefing
Circuit Opens for driving at 9am
Hour break for Lunch
Circuit closes at 5pm (or dusk)
A typical track day runs from 9am - Dusk. Drivers sign on is usually around 8am.
Most UK Circuits and Track Day Venues
The Voucher will be valid for 10-months. You can book directly onto a date by phone. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
All participants must hold a Full Driving Licence and be legal to drive on UK roads. Cars must be in safe working order and run below the set noise limit. Drivers are required to wear a helmet (hire is available). Incidents on Circuit and bad weather may cause track time to be interrupted. No refund or compensation is offered in these Circumstances.
Your track time may be affected by the Weather. This is part and parcel of a typical track day and usually participants are not offered a rebooking unless significant track time is lost
This Voucher gives you £200 credit towards any of the available Car track days within its expiry
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.