Drive 3 stunning cars from a selection of the world's Supercars. Pick from Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Audi R8, Porsche & Ariel Atom. Experience 4 driving laps in 3 of these cars at Elvington Airfield.
Welcome arrival & Sign on
4 laps driving Supercar 1
4 laps driving Supercar 2
4 laps driving Supercar 3
High speed passenger ride driven by the instructor
Choose from Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, Lamborghini or Audi R8
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
Elvington Airfield, North Yorkshire
You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause a delay or cancelation. Refer to terms and conditions for details.
Selected dates from early Spring to late Autumn.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.