'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Get behind the wheel of
prepared Rally cars on special rally stages at Silverstone park.
Practice rally driving techniques such as handbrake turns, power slides
and pendulums while receiving instruction from a professional driver.
Short classroom briefing on safety
Demonstration of rally driving techniques
Drive a full circuit of the authentic gravel Rally stage
The duration of the experience is 45 minutes, time slots run from 9am - 5pm.
Purchase a gift voucher which will be valid for 10 months or book straight on to a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height 6ft 6inches and you must hold a full valid driving license.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
This experience will run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (subject to availability) all year round.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.