Take advantage of this special offer driving blast. You can choose from one of our platinum supercars from the likes of the McLaren MP4 12-C, Ferrari 458 or the new BMW i8. This experience will allow you to take one of these amazing cars for a 3-mile blast at one of our track around the UK.
Welcome and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles in your chosen Supercar
(high-speed passenger ride if the upgrade is paid)
Driving certificate on completion of the experience.
Cars to choose from include Audi R8 V10, BMW i8, Ferrari 458, Lamborghini LP640/Balboni and the McLaren MP4 12-C. Certain cars may not be available at all tracks. Please check when purchasing.
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Elvington in Yorkshire, Prestwold Hall in Leicestershire, Rockingham, Northamptonshire.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £10 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £10.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on selected weekdays throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.