Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £36.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
If you're looking for some thrilling driving experience, the Castle Combe Skid Pan Course in Cotswolds is definitely worth checking out! Upon arrival at this skid control venue near Chippenham in Wiltshire, you'll meet the experienced team, most of whom have a background in fast response driving or ADI instruction. Before heading out to the pan, you'll receive a short safety briefing to ensure that you're ready to enjoy your driving experience safely.
The Castle Combe Skid Pan uses standard vehicles with normal road tyres. A non-toxic solution is mixed with water to transform the tarmac into a skid-able surface for a lot of driving fun. During the first session, you'll get the chance to "have a go" and discover just how easy it is to lose control of the car!
After the first session, you'll receive an informative 20-minute classroom session covering all aspects of skid control. This includes front-wheel skids, rear-wheel skids, four-wheel skids, weight transfer, spin, and understeer, so you'll be armed with all the knowledge you need to successfully control the car.
Then, it's back out to the pan for a second go at slides and skids at this thrilling Castle Combe set-up - and this time, you'll be able to put your newly acquired skills to the test. As well as the two sessions out of the Castle Combe skid pan, this half-day experience also includes tutoring on Anti-lock Braking Systems and cadence braking, which are both essential factors to bear in mind when driving on hazardous roads.
Control skids in front and rear wheel drive cars
Learn steering and breaking skills to keep control
Skid control certificate to take home
Prize for the best driver of the day
The course lasts around three hours
Operates on a 6:1 driver ratio, with drivers taking turns behind the wheel
Tuition is not 1:1 as others will ride as passengers as the driving takes place
There is usually a maximum of 12 drivers on the day
This venue uses standard road cars BMW (rear wheel drive) and Rover (front wheel drive) cars on a low grip skid pan, cradles are not used
All participants must be over 17yrs old, with a full driving licence
Skid control sessions run on Saturdays and Sundays and some Fridays
Minimum Age: 17 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
This skid control centre in Wiltshire offers excellent viewing facilities over the skid course and welcomes family or friends as spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £109.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.