Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £33.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This is the opportunity for you and your friends or family to get outdoors in style on this special offer on an exciting Segway Adventure for Four! Available to book at a wide range of locations right across the UK, this 60 minute adventure will let you explore venues such as Battersea Park and Alexandra Palace in London, Tatton Park in Manchester and many more besides. Upon arrival at your venue, you'll be directed over to where you and your group will sign on and get registered for the day ahead. And then, following your briefing and introduction to help you get adjusted to steering and moving the Segway, you'll head out to discover the grounds as you whizz along on two wheels doing so!
Welcome and registration
Kitting up, briefing and introductory session
60 minute guided session on the Segway in the grounds of your venue
You should arrive 30 minutes prior to their experience start time for registration and allow a maximum of 2 hours to complete your experience.
Purchase an open gift voucher for this experience (valid for redemption and use within 10 months).
Riders must be at least 134cm tall and over 45kg (7.1 stone) as well as under 117kg (18.4 stone)
Every participant will be weighed on site, so please ensure you check these restrictions before booking - no refunds will be given to customers arriving on site who do not meet these requirements
Although there are no minimum age restrictions, participants under the age of 18 require a parent or guardian in attendance on the day of the event to counter sign the participants waiver. Any participant under the age of 18 without a parent or guardian to counter sign their waiver will not be permitted to ride
All participants must be fit and healthy. If you have any concerns about your health you must contact your GP before booking
All pre-existing medical conditions must be declared before riding a Segway. Falls from a Segway are possible and if you have anything in your medical history that might be affected by a fall we recommend you do not take part
Participants definitely should not ride if they are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs or suffering from conditions such as (but not limited to) heart disease or epilepsy
You are welcome to bring as many spectators as you like to this event. All of these events are free of charge to spectators. On the rare occasion that there is a charge, it will be highlighted to you in your booking confirmation from the supplier, and is likely to be at a one off event, festival or show
Birmingham - Pooley Country Park
Bristol - Ashton Court
Cambridge - Hinchingbrooke Country Park
Edinburgh - Vogrie Country Park
Kent - Mote Park
London - Battersea Park
London - Belhus Woods Country Park
Manchester - Tatton Park
North East - Hetton Lyons
Nottinghamshire - Thoresby Courtyard
Surrey - Buckland Park Lake
Windsor - Bray Lake Watersports
Yorkshire - Harewood House, Leeds
Minimum Height: 134.00 cm
Maximum Height: 45.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 117.00 kg
Available to book on selected weekdays and weekends all year round.
You can purchase photos on the day of your experience.
Extreme weather conditions such as flooding and extremely high winds are the main concern. Although events can be cancelled during the event day itself, please make contact with the supplier, if they have not already, for up to date information. They will use your mobile number in case they need to contact you on the day of your event for any important information they need to communicate i.e. cancellations, location changes.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £99.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.