You and the history buff in your life will surely want to book onto this incredible sightseeing tour of Leeds Castle in Kent - but not just any old way, as you’ll be taking to a two wheeled transporter on this Segway Adventure Tour for Two! This majestic castle, situated on two islands in the middle of the River Len near Maidstone, has had a castle based here in one form or another since the 9th century as a wooden structure, then rebuilt as a stone structure in the 12th century, and it is often cited as being the crown jewel of the oft dubbed “Garden of England”. And from the Segway base located just behind the main ticket office and shop, you’ll both get to embark on a guided tour of the castle grounds that’s been run for over 15 years, traversing over 500 acres of gorgeous open green parkland on a route that’s not usually open to the public. Your tour guide will help you get to grips with controlling and operating the Segway - which you’ll find is incredibly easy to do once you get the hang of it. And from there, you’ll get to explore the Castle moat, Maiden’s Tower, the Aviary, Lady Baillie’s Garden. One thing’s for sure, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to discover Leeds Castle as you never have before!
Sightseeing Segway tours of Leeds Castle in Kent
Ride routes not normally open to the public
See the moat, aviary, Maiden's Tower and much more
No entry ticket required for Segway riders
Your experience will begin with a safety briefing and instruction session
After you feel comfortable with the feel and control technique of the Segway you will begin your tour around the grounds as you see sights of the Castle not usually seen by those travelling on foot
The experience will last for just over an hour
No castle entry ticket is necessary to take part in the adventure
There is a minimum age of 13 years to take part in this experience
Minimum weight 7 stone
Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
There is a maximum weight limit of 17.5 stone
This experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant
Comfortable, outdoor clothing is recommended as well as sensible, flat soled footwear
There is a maximum group size of 8 participants
Spectators are welcome to watch participants during the training experience however will not be able to view the experience once participants begin the castle grounds tour
Free facilities onsite include parking, access to the castle gift shop, a coffee kiosk (open in spring and summer and weekends only in autumn and winter)
Other facilities that can access by purchasing a entry ticket to the grounds include the onsite restaurant and kids play area
Entry is £24.50 for adults and £16.50 for children
Minimum Age: 13 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Experiences operate seven days a week from March to October
During Autumn and Winter experiences operate less frequently
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £55.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.