'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Junior triple supercar and rally experience is a great way for juniors aged between 10-17 the unique opportunity to enjoy a drive in three supercars along with a tarmac rally car. This experience will see you drive a range of supercars from a list that includes a Ferrari, Dodge Challenger, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and other heavy hitters. Once exhausted by the drive in the fast cars its off for a 10 minute spin in one of the tarmac rally cars.
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
10 minutes in supercar 1
10 minutes in supercar 2
10 minutes in supercar 3
10 minutes in rally car
Presentation of driving certificate
Please allow up to 1 hour and 30 minutes at the venue.
Your voucher is valid for 10 months. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £20. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
Junior drivers must not hold any form of driving licence
Minimum age: 10 years old
Maximum age: 17 years old
Minimum height: 4ft 10 (if the driver is under the minimum height they will participate in the experience as a passenger)
Juniors must also be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Unless stated otherwise, pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a Lotus Elise
In the case of your experience being cancelled due to the weather or unforeseen circumstances you will be offered an alternative date to book your experience.
Stafford - runs on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between January to December
Anglesey - runs on selected dates from March to November
Three Sisters - runs on selected weekdays from March to October
Tockwith - runs on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between March to November
Llanbedr - runs on selected weekdays with selected weekends also available between March to October
Time slots to choose from will be 8:00, 8.50, 9.30, 10.10, 15.30, 16.10 and 17:00
All times are subject to availability and we advise booking well in advance to get the most choice
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.