'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Got a young driving enthusiast in waiting? We've got the perfect driving day for mini petrolheads aged 10 and up to enjoy, with our Junior Sports Car Driving Experience, which will get you behind the wheel of a state of the art, performance centric sports car.
Your day will begin with a welcome and safety briefing from an expert, DBS checked instructor, after which it'll be time to take to the wheel of some of the most sought after and turbocharged sports cars around, from your choice of a Mitsubishi Eclipse, Subaru Impreza or Porsche Boxster S.
After enjoying three exciting miles around the circuit track, they'll get to sit back and fasten their seatbelt for a high speed passenger ride from the instructor. Plus they'll get a commemorative certificate at the end of the day that'll make this a truly unforgettable experience.
Welcome and Sign On
3 miles in Sports Car of your choice
High speed passenger ride
Receipt of Commemorative Certificate to take home and keep
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age: 10
Maximum age: 17
Guidelines are that you should be over 4 ft 5 in to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.