'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Just like the Ford v Ferrari movie, this heavyweight driving experience was inspired by Le Mans '66 and the rivalry between the dominant GT racing out of Ferrari and Ford, who hadn't won a major race in Europe since the 1921 French Grand Prix. The Ford GT40 ended the Italian manufacturer's five-year domination of Le Mans, which ran from 1960 to 1965, and became a legend of motorsport in the process. Now you can get a taste of what both prestigious car creators were all about, with time behind the wheel in a recreation of the GT40, and Ferrari 348 TS. You'll get up to 3 miles of driving in each vehicle, sat beside an expert instructor who'll be giving you tips to help you find the racing line, brake where you need to brake, accelerate where you need to accelerate, and generally get the most out of your driving time.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 3 miles driving the recreation of the Ford GT40
Up to 3 miles driving the Ferrari 348 TS
Upgrade to finish with a high speed passenger ride in a performance saloon
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.7 / 5Based on 3 reviews
25 July 2021
Very Disappointed with the track day I booked. It was far too oversubscribed, too many people and too many cars. Waiting time for my first car was nearly 2.5 hours over the allocated time on the hottest day of the year. The Ford GT 40 broke down as I was about to get in it and was substituted with a Nissan GTR. It was chaotic and badly organized. The track was closed off so there was nowhere for accompanying people to sit and watch other than along the side of the pit lane.
26 October 2020
Would have been a 5 star but the Ferrari I was due to drive was not available. I was offered an alternative car in it's place. Organisation, facilities and instructors were very good.
16 February 2020
Amazing cars! Wonderful instructors and very friendly engaging staff. Thx.